Yesterday I went to the Power of Making exhibition at the V&A. It is an exhibition of crafted objects that range from Swarovski crystal bicycles to replacement human noses. My older (12, 16) children enjoyed it and my youngest (8) tolerated it.
- Me: 3D printer for making small objects from plastic
- Elaine (my wife): Alphabet pencils
- oldest daughter: perfect-fit space suit
- middle daughter: Spray-on dress
- youngest son: 3 ft high sculpture of panther in rainforest made of sugar
This is a truly wonder full exhibition but it ends to the 2nd January so catch it while you can (free entry).